Hoxton MPM provides Medical Practice Services for Doctors who are not expert at Practice Management.
Many practices will lose the equivalent of 1 month’s revenue each year due to losses caused by inefficient practice operations, poor management and incomplete billing.*
More than 1 in 5 practices are not compliant with Work Place Regulations and Fairwork Awards.*
The majority of Doctors do not directly oversee their practice finances or forensically examine financial reports.*
You can outsource the management responsibilities to a team of professionals who are experts in Medical Practice Management, trained to deliver an efficient, compliant and reliable service.
In addition to practice’s existing front-desk staff, Hoxton MPM can deploy a team to manage all Back Office operations of the medical practice. This service can also facilitate a transition practices from paper-based practice to modern paper-less offices and full medical practice software engagement.
Management of Back Office activities can be difficult for busy, front-of-house secretaries.
Hoxton MPM Back Office provides complete oversight and delivery of all Back Office tasks, including:
- Billing submissions to insurers (MBS, DVA, private insurers)
- Submission of invoices to external creditors (legal and insurance firms)
- Debt collection
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Ordering of equipment and consumables
- Marketing opportunities and directory listings
- Maintenance of web-sites and online presence
- Compliance and quality assurance
- Oversight of insurance requirements and compliance issues (e.g. Practice & Public Liability, WorkCover etc.)
- Computer and software training
- Software and computer updates
- Maintenance of computers databases (including provision of back-up services)
- Maintenance of relationships with service providers (telecoms, landlords etc.)
- Management of subscriptions (Argus, MIMS, software etc.)
- Transcription services
- Delivery of financial and activity statements for financial reporting
- IT support and infrastructure where required
*Survey of practices we have been commissioned to examine.