LET OUR EXPERT TEAM INCREASE YOUR REVENUE
Hoxton MPM Medical and Surgical Billing offers a complete billing service for all specialties including surgical assistants and anaesthetists.
Many practices lose more than 20% of their revenue due to incorrect billing from their staff. Dealing with insurers, patients, doctors and debtors takes time and experience. Your front desk secretaries will often find it difficult to balance billing activities with their other responsibilities.
Hoxton MPM provide an efficient service. Our focused team of experts deal with insurers on a daily basis. We are committed to achieving the highest benefit with minimal hassle.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
CALL 1300 HOXTON or 1300 469866
You have the option of using our fully paperless submission system. Submit your patient billings via your smartphone – all part of our comprehensive billing service.
REGAIN LOST REVENUE
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR MEDICAL OR SURGICAL BILLING?
Medical secretaries cost in excess of $60k per year. Compare that to our transparent fee of 3% for staff who will always be available. When you don’t need us, there is no cost. Hoxton MPM experts are willing and able to perform your Medical and Surgical Billing immediately.
ALL TYPES OF CLAIMING
No Gap Billing
- Our staff directly bill Health Funds online.
- There will be no out of pocket expense for the patient, and no need for financial consent.
- Health Funds set the item fee.
Known Gap Billing
- We can register you for Known Gap billing, where you charge an out-of-pocket amount to the patient over and above the health funds rates.
- You will be required to obtain Informed Financial Consent from the patient.
- We provide online consent forms that can be accessed and signed by the patient from your mobile device.
Direct Patient Billing
- Billing directly to the patient allows you to charge either the No Gap or Known Gap rates.
- Patients will have the option of paying via Credit Card or Direct Deposit.
Third Party Billing
- We can bill to any other third party such as WorkCover or TAC.
- Be aware that as these accounts are not processed online so recovery of the funds may take longer.
- Hoxton MPM will routinely provide a monthly summary report to coincide with your payments.
- This will give you a break down of total amounts billed and receipted for the statement period.
- Detailed activity and debtors reports upon request. Each quarter and at the end of each financial year we will provide a BAS report showing your income and related charges for billing services.