Payroll and Bookkeeping
Maximise your business performance
Hoxton MPM provides premium Australian based payroll solutions for Medical Practices.
We operate with a team of professionals who are experts in Medical Practice Management. Our staff are trained to deliver efficient, compliant and reliable services for busy Doctors.
We’re best for Practice Managers who are run off their feet.
Administered Medical Payroll Services
Optimised for Medical Practices. Your complete Payroll System incorporates rostering, leave calculation, award interpretation and time in attendance using the Tanda Platform.
Save time and money.
You will love how simple it is to have your rosters, time clock, leave management and employee records in the cloud. Your employees will love viewing their payslips and history, requesting changes to their personal details, or applying for leave through the Employee Portal.
The Hoxton Service provides:
- Employee On-boarding
- Time Clock Attendance (time clock)
- Efficient Rostering Software with Mobile Phone Capabilities
- Leave Management
- Payroll and Payslip Services
- Award interpretation
- Management interface with roster budgeting capabilities
- Employee Portal
- Employment Record management
- Expert oversight and advice
- No start-up costs**
Improve your systems
If you’re practice is looking to outsource payroll administration and increase employee oversight while improving compliance then this is best option for you. Through our Administered service solution, Hoxton will provide the delivery of disbursements, and system and payroll administration, while you will retain control of payroll processing
Prices are quoted on a per employee, per pay-run.
Payroll: From $14 per employee
Superannuation: $2 per employee
Request a Quote
Other Back Office Services Hoxton provides
Management of Back Office activities can be difficult for busy, front-of-house secretaries.
Hoxton MPM can provide support that allows focus on important in house activities.
- Billing submissions to insurers (MBS, DVA, private insurers)
- Submission of invoices to external creditors (legal and insurance firms)
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Transcription services
- Practice Start-Up Service for newly qualified doctors entering private practice
**no start-up costs for 3 year service agreement